lyrics to live by...

Be still, my soul: the Lord is on thy side.Bear patiently the cross of grief or pain.Leave to thy God to order and provide;In every change, He faithful will remain.Be still, my soul: thy best, thy heavenly FriendThrough thorny ways leads to a joyful end.

Happy Fall Y'all!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Everybody Dance Now!

Okay, I have to post this. My kids are so goofy and Caleb has recently started singing the Everybody Dance Now song at random times during the day. This was their latest version of it. What will the next kid be like??? They are so much fun!


3 comments:

Amy Grace said...

OMG!!!! This is TOO funny! I love Sophie's gospel yelling adn Caleb shakin his booty looks like a bobble head!!! I am cracking up!
Love you and can't wait for the next one to come along!

Kelly Reser said...

What about her Elvis giration move!! They are so crazy!

Anonymous said...

Although this video is hysterical and I could watch it over and over . . . time to update!!

Hope you are feeling well!!