lyrics to live by...

Be still, my soul: the Lord is on thy side.Bear patiently the cross of grief or pain.Leave to thy God to order and provide;In every change, He faithful will remain.Be still, my soul: thy best, thy heavenly FriendThrough thorny ways leads to a joyful end.

Happy Fall Y'all!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Four years ago!!!

I know its in two weeks, but I gotta post when I can! I can't believe my baby is going to be four and there will be a new baby around here soon! It seems like yesterday I brought him home from the hospital and stayed up all night while he slept to make sure he was breathing! I can't believe how fast it goes by and I miss his little baby face. He is definitely becoming a big boy fast. I wish I could protect him from everything, but that is the scary part about having children. You love them more than you love yourself. It's worth all the pain, joy, tears and smiles and I am so blessed to be a Mom. Happy Birthday Caleb, I love you!

4 comments:

Amy Grace said...

WHERE DID OUR BABY GO!!!!???
It does feel like it was only yesterday! I love the slideshow... As much as it shows off Caleb's life, it shows off the family you have created and the fun and memories you have given your kids. I am so proud of you as a mom and I love your kids like my own. Caleb is 4!!! Where has the time gone!? I have a video of him singing "My Wish" with you and I wish for him that he has many more years of happy memory building!!!!
Happy Birthday Caleb!!!! Aunt Mamy Loves You!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok you have to teach me how to do that slideshow. Much better than showing them in a post.

It is so funny that Caleb looks exactly the same as when he was a baby! Most kids change so much from their baby pictures. I can't believe that he is already four. Give him a birthday hug from us.

Mary Beth said...

Happy Birthday, Caleb!
I can't believe he's four!! I love the slideshow, too. Can't wait to see you guys at the wedding!

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, we waited a year to let Nathan play baseball. Four is so young for the sport!! They get bored easily if they are not hitting the ball. He still has a hard time at five keeping his head in the game. It is so much fun to watch them play. You will have lots of enjoyable years to come with boys and sports!!