lyrics to live by...

Be still, my soul: the Lord is on thy side.Bear patiently the cross of grief or pain.Leave to thy God to order and provide;In every change, He faithful will remain.Be still, my soul: thy best, thy heavenly FriendThrough thorny ways leads to a joyful end.

Happy Fall Y'all!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Azalea Park

Okay so it is that time again...picture time! I always get the kids pictures made in the summer and then again at Christmas, but the last few times I have had them made, I have been unhappy with the pictures. There is either too much above their head or their heads are cut off. I will not say where I get there pictures made, but it is a "innovative" place in Mount Pleasant...I'm sure you catch my drift. So, anyway, I decided to try a more traditional and much cheaper method and take them myself. We took off, in the on and off drizzle, to Azalea Park in Summerville hoping for smiles, great lighting and no rain. Well, I must say I think I should hang a shingle and take appointments because they are so darn cute!!! Well, maybe I am a little biased. Here are some of my favorites. Love you guys!






5 comments:

dixie said...

I cannot have a favorite because they are all sooooo cute.
so I will help you take the classes and get you going on the new business idea..... I will even help you market yourself ! These are adorable. Think what you could do with a fab camera and a class or two. Mom

Unknown said...

Great pictures Kelly! So now I don't feel as bad having NEVER gotten Colson to a professional photo sitting! Who needs the professionals?? Of course these are definitely better than any I've ever taken. Maybe some great shots of flowers, but not moving kids! Good job.

Amy Grace said...

WOW!!! Do I have the cutest neice and nephew ever or what!!!?!!!
Kelly.... You take the pictures, I will manage the business! We could set our own schedules, work from home, MAKE SOME MONEY !!!
:) And bythe way.... I need to get me copies of these!
Love you,
Amy

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful. I especially like the sepia and black & white ones. BTW, Caleb rocks the hair gel. Sweet kids!!

Mary Beth Spann said...

They are so cute! (and both are getting so big!!).