lyrics to live by...

Be still, my soul: the Lord is on thy side.Bear patiently the cross of grief or pain.Leave to thy God to order and provide;In every change, He faithful will remain.Be still, my soul: thy best, thy heavenly FriendThrough thorny ways leads to a joyful end.

Happy Fall Y'all!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Monday, May 12, 2008

May Daze










I guess the great weather has gone to my head because I have been letting my son run wild with this crazed military/indian warrior haircut. It really does look cute when I put gel in it but today it just added to the wild gleam in his eye to make him look totally out of his mind! He had so much fun outside I think he would have loved to just sleep out there tonight. The ice cream man even came by to make it just the epitome of a summer day! Sophia is in a talent show at school this week so I'll post the pictures this weekend! I can't wait she's such a little performer. I may even try to get really wild and post a video. If I can figure out how to do that!