lyrics to live by...

Be still, my soul: the Lord is on thy side.Bear patiently the cross of grief or pain.Leave to thy God to order and provide;In every change, He faithful will remain.Be still, my soul: thy best, thy heavenly FriendThrough thorny ways leads to a joyful end.

Happy Fall Y'all!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mass Communication

Okay, so many of you were shocked to see me on facebook, and now, I am blogging. 6 months ago I didn't even know what a blog was. Thank you to Mary Beth Spann for her excellent tutelage in this area. She has an awesome blog! Anyway, the very word blog sounds repulsive, but I am trying to share our "stuff" with everyone in the easiest way. So, I have tried facebook, but I am overwhelmed with keeping up with all of the "friend requests" " wall writings" "groups" etc. so I am now trying to share our "stuff " this way. We'll see how this turns out. So far I have been able to set this up with ease and have not had to share any personal info so I'm happy. I hoep everyone is doing well. I really have nothing to post now so I will just put my favorite recent picture of the kids and leave you until something exciting happens in our life.

2 comments:

Temple Times said...

Cute Pic! They are growing up WAY TOO FAST!!

Amy Grace said...

This is exciting..... I will look forward to keeping up with you online but the kids are just so much cuter in person!!! Love you. Amy