lyrics to live by...

Be still, my soul: the Lord is on thy side.Bear patiently the cross of grief or pain.Leave to thy God to order and provide;In every change, He faithful will remain.Be still, my soul: thy best, thy heavenly FriendThrough thorny ways leads to a joyful end.

Happy Fall Y'all!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Joshua James is here!



Ok it has taken me a month to post it, but the newest Reser has arrived! He is beautiful and everybody loves him! The kids are doing great and can't get enough kisses! He weighed 8 lbs 5 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. His head of blonde hair is his most striking feature, but most everyone says he looks a lot like Caleb and more like his daddy than me. Here are some pictures of his first month :)

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

Welcome, Baby Joshua! You are such a cutie, and I'm so glad that we got to love on you already.
Kelly - Hope things are going well and that you are getting some sleep!