lyrics to live by...

Be still, my soul: the Lord is on thy side.Bear patiently the cross of grief or pain.Leave to thy God to order and provide;In every change, He faithful will remain.Be still, my soul: thy best, thy heavenly FriendThrough thorny ways leads to a joyful end.

Happy Fall Y'all!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I love you, Cuz!


Most of you prabably know that Sophia and Caleb are the only grands on my side of the family, but Tom's parents have quite the brood growing of grands! When Sophia was 5 they went from grandparents of 1 to grandparents of 5!! All within 3 months! Tom's two sisters and I were pregnant together and Renee had twins so they really multiplied the kids in the fam! Allyson, his youngest sister also has a one year old (Landon) so now we are six! This was a cute shot of the recent family get together. Renee and Bill came from NC to help set up the play set in Grammy and Grandaddy's backyard and enjoy the new pond that Grandaddy has been creating! It was a lot of fun and the cousins enjoyed spending time together! Sophia is always so worn out after looking after all of them, but she loves being the "Mother Hen"! Getting a good picture with all of them is almost impossible...if only Landon had been in this one it would have been just perfect....next time!

4 comments:

Allison said...

What is my goofy godson doing over there!! HAHA

dixie said...

are they all the cutest things you have ever seen?????? I know I am prejudiced but I just love them all. The trip on the boat today would not have been as much fun without my two beautiful grands and of course, my beautiful oldest daughter. Thanks for spending time with us !!! Mom/gigi

dixie said...

you have been tagged.
write 6 quirky and unique things about you in your blog and then tag 6 others to do the same. You can read my quirks on my blog but I am sure you will not find them new to you.

Amy Grace said...

They are so cute I could eat them with a spoon. Caleb's shirt it so appropriate for him ...
They are all growing up so fast.